Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Excuses, NO! Just change your perspective.

You can walk into the same place and do the same thing day in and day out. Or you could look at it at a totally different perspective. I choose the second, but it puts you out of your comfort zone. Working out is symbolic of my life. Yes, everyone wants to look good, but that doesn't mean you automatically will feel good on the inside. Shocking I know! Inventing anything new in exercise is a challenge. Lots of people have the same thoughts just a different way of expressing them. Someone told me about this awesome new class out in Chicago. I could have made every excuse, but I researched it and I am doing it at my local gym by myself. Feeling the results and adding in what I personally need. You will probably read this and add your own twist. That's the incredible thing about social media. Use it for the betterment of society. Warm up spin bike 10 minutes. Hamstrings laying and sitting curl. Intervals Abs with weight till I can't go anymore. Dumbbell stiff legged deadlifts light weight 20 reps 5 k race pace for 1 mile. Repeat intervals 3 times Tip:You have to change body composition through BOTH lifting and nutrition. Not just one, that's the everyday challenge. Results: I am at my racing weight, running half of what I do. This is the first for me in all the years I've run. Pray, train, eat, sleep Kima P.S. I pray, but if you don't do something for the soul that you believe helps others.

No comments:

Post a Comment