Monday, November 18, 2013

How to get better...READ

I'm not joking when I say it is my therapy. There is something about listening to the beats and sweating that just relieves the stress for that hour of the day. It also puts me in the right spot to deal with all the "stuff," in the day. If you have been following my pictures on Instagram "Trurunner," you have seen my books that I have been reading. I am doing interval training for cardio and that lower intensity time, I pick up the book and read. Even if it is for just 2 minutes, it adds up at the end of the 40-45 minute session. I'm not just reading but trying hard to make the changes in my life. Real changes take place from the inside out. Food tip of the week: Just because it says "gluten-free," doesn't mean it is the better choice. Choose your whole foods like meats, veggies, and fruits first and eat less from the box. You will feel great and your energy will increase. Pray, train, eat, sleep Kima

No comments:

Post a Comment