Sunday, January 27, 2013

Namaste


Namaste Sugar Cookies 

         I followed the recipe that was on the package.  
This brand is made in a Dedicated Facility Free of: 
Gluten, Wheat, Soy, Corn, Potato, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, and Casein.

I must say though I did not come across this myself, my mother actually got me a box filled with a variety of these mixes from Namaste Foods.  I have seen these more recently at local grocery stores and nutrition stores.  
Here is the link she provided for me: 

I like baking for my family.  It is so fulfilling to see how much they enjoy what I bake.  It is even better when the food is allergen -friendly.  My son likes to add his creativity to my baking.  I had gone downstairs to get something and when I came back he had added 2 cherries from the fridge.  I like his way of adding to my recipes.  It gives them ownership in eating healthy.  Yes, it is still a cookie...but it avoids all that processed stuff that the other mixes have.  

My 2 cents on eating...
$.01= Make is as simple as possible.  People know what is bad...what is bad is not watching what is bad that we put into our bodies.  Simple. 

$.02= Mistakes happen...get focused and make your internal system happy again. 

How happy is your system? 
Kima

No comments:

Post a Comment