Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back from winter break.

My Gluten Free Recipe-

I enjoy cooking with spices, but I have become more aware that spices are now being labeled gluten-free. Spices are a nice method you can use for "spicing," things up with the same foods.

I am and always will be the biggest fan of sweetest potatoes.  I have more energy when I eat these and I feel leaner. If you have read Paleo they are now considered "Paleo."

For my hubby I made his sweet potato with a dash of pumpkin spice.  This adds flavor and he gave it a thumbs up.

The highlights of my week back to school.
The most important things I do in my life can't be put into a resume...

1: The little guys at wrestling giggling while attempting to do handstands before practice.  They inspire me that even after many non-successful attempts they were still enthusiastic and persistent.

2: My 5 year old daughter rocking the sit ups at gymnastics and smiling the whole time.

3: My kids asking me for seconds on the brown rice pasta with the gluten free tomato sauce at dinner.

Find happiness in your week.

Taking a break from posting on FB, so  please check back with the blog or you can sign up for emails when I post.

Kima

No comments:

Post a Comment