Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DREAM


The summer is over and it’s back to teaching.  I am in my 12th year of teaching elementary Physical Education.  Each school year I feel like it’s a chance for a new beginning.  I was asked today to select one word. That word is suppose to drive me.  I can be  a person that takes forever to make a decision.  I pondered on that single word...this is what came to me: 

DREAM 

      Why this word? It’s for me personally and to remind myself that the people I come in contact with have dreams. That dream might be something small or it might be SO big it  seems so out of this world that it seems like it will only be a dream.  Regardless, I want to do anything I can to help someone either believe in their dream or to help them reach it.  People come into your life for a reason, you just have to be centered to see the reason why.  So, this school year my one word is “DREAM.”  

Take a way treasures....
  1. What is your “one word?” 
  2. What will you do to live that word? 
  3. Take a look at the website where this came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment